Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Few Impressions

Our time in Uganda may have come to an end for now but I think we can all agree that this is an enduring work. Adonai Partners is reaching children, families and leaders in great numbers. Here are just a few impressions from members of Victory:

Sunday- "Never underestimate your abilities.  Visit Acholi land in northern Uganda.  You will be amazed how God will use you."

Barb- "Africa gets into your heart and draws you back over and over."

Claire- "It’s a culture shock in a good way."

Jeremy- "This trip has rekindled my passion for the Lord.  It has also refired my anger against injustice and poverty again."

Kim- "We did the real stuff on this trip!" (New Testament/Hole in our Gospel kind of work- the things Jesus would do!)

Jane- "In the face of greatest need, God is alive and moving with Adonai Partners."

Joanna- "God has outdone Himself here!"

Robert- "Speak the Word and it will speak Love.  Our job here is not in vain.  The silver and gold we have to offer is in us."

Britney- "I may be coming home to America, but I left my heart in Africa."

Margaret- "How awesome it is to be part of miracles, signs and wonders."

Dan- "We need to take the experience and grow in our faith from it."

Cassandra- "I prayed to see through the eyes of Christ.  It’s amazing what I saw that I would otherwise have missed."

_____________________________

Britney and Al give us a clinic tour before they are swamped with people for the day. Also taking place are dental clinics (under the tree and children's ministry beyond the tree)


1 comment:

  1. Great job, Kim. You are always an inspiration. Bless you richly! Richard

    ReplyDelete