Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Miss Yah!


The first day of training in Kampala meeting new friends.
About 22 hours after leaving home, I waited at Addis Ababa International Airport for my connecting flight to Entebbe Airport, Uganda. I suddenly felt lonely, missing my family. Jeremy my fellow missionary from Victory travelled two days ahead of me, so I also missed the company of Victory colleagues that I took for granted last year during the 2011 Uganda mission trip. It just does not feel the same without my Victory fellows. The two-hour layover in Addis Ababa seemed like an eternity. I think I felt a little more tired than anticipated………..because I miss my family and Victory brothers and sisters. However, I am comforted that you are all praying for us and I am making new friends this year too. After about 30 hours of travel time, we arrived safely in Kampala. Glory be to God!

~Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment